Green Tea Matcha Protein Balls

  • Ingredients

    1
     cup almond flour 
  • ½ cup oat flour
  • ¼ cup vanilla plant protein powder (I used the Vega vanilla vegan one from Costco)
  • ¼ cup ground flax**
  • 1 tbsp match green tea powder ( I used organic but you don't have to)
  • ¼ tsp fine sea salt
  • ½ cup cashew butter (or almond, I don't suggest peanut)I used the nut and seed butter from Costco 
  • ¼ cup pure maple syrup( I used organic honey)
  • 1 tbsp water ( will need to add more)

Instructions

  1. Whisk together almond flour, oat flour, vanilla protein powder, flax, matcha and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
  2. Add cashew butter, maple syrup and water and use your hands to work well until combined. It should stick together easily in your hands after mixing and not be crumbly (see photo of dough). If it gets crumbly, add more water. Roll into balls and store in the refrigerator or freezer.






Comments

Popular Posts